Deep South Resources Inc. (DSM:tsxv)

Deep South Resources Inc.

DeepSouthLogoDeep-South Resource is a Canadian company, largely held by Namibian shareholders. Deep-South is actively involved in the acquisition, exploration and development of major mineral properties in Namibia and Canada. Deep-South growth strategy is to focus on the exploration and development of quality assets, in significant mineralized trends, close to infrastructure, in stable countries.

In Namibia, we are guided by integrity values that keep us focused on our purpose: to turn our exploration projects into lasting reality for our empowered Namibian communities. Deep-South is committed to advancing its projects while operating in an environmentally responsible manner.

Deep-South holds a 30% interest in the Haib Copper deposit in the south of Namibia. The remaining 70% is held by Teck Resources. Haib is arguably the oldest porphyry deposit in the world and one of the largest in Africa.

Deep-South also holds an option to acquire 50% of the Lorn Copper project in British Columbia, Canada. The Lorn property is adjacent to Amarc Resources significant Ike project, explored under a partnership with Thompson Creek Metals.

Deep-South is actively seeking other precious and base metals projects in Namibia and in other stable countries.

Investment Highlights

  • Deep-South is listed on TSX Venture, V-DSM;

    • 37 million shares issued;
    • Teck Resources holds 11% of the outstanding shares;
    • Board and Management hold 25% of the outstanding shares;
    • Contained copper to Deep-South’s account to be 16 lbs per share*;
  • Haib Copper Project – world class resource potential:

  • 30% interest in an existing 2 billion lbs Cu Historical Estimate*;
    • Open near surface and at depth;
  • World class partner – Teck Resources;

    • Teck owns 70% of the Haib project;
    • Over 55,000 metres of diamond drilling by 5 mining companies in the last 50 years;
  • Excellent mining jurisdiction – Namibia:

    • Best investment jurisdiction in Africa;
    • Politically and economically stable country;
    • Solid infrastructure;
  • Seasoned and renowned technical management team, experienced board of directors.

    *Historical Estimate – non 43-101 compliant

Momentum Reports - TSXV:DSM - April 2017

Please wait...

Knowledge is Power

Knowledge is a necessity for all savvy investors. To achieve great CONSISTENT returns, smart investors know they need all the information they can get. We have your information!